Website design with high loading speed

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-18 16:06:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
When you first start designing a website, website speed can be one of the challenges you will face. Earlier, when I was a new user, the way I went was to describe it to you. I will give. I would start each design on a white canvas in Photoshop, with no prior planning, no framework. I usually didn't plan how many pages the website was going to have or what was going to be on those pages. I was just looking at creating a website as a hobby because I had decided to spend my teenage years like this. I thought that by knowing how a website is created, I could optimize its speed as well. Because little by little, speed was becoming the only important problem of my website with that huge amount of information, while people still use dial-up internet . They used -up. Right?! This question certainly has a clear answer, yes! The hard part of learning this is when you have to go through this process in an ideal state.

There are some things that you should prioritize first and examine the external factors telephone number list that affect your website speed. You should keep both things in mind. Most of the people still work with very slow internet, the speed of the 3rd generation ( 3G ) mobile internet is not great, and mobile users are also bothered by data caps. There are millions of mobile devices all over the world that can't even finish the processing process, while I try to recommend some techniques and points that you should do in this way, you should note that the most important thing that you You have to adapt it to your type of perspective and your way of thinking. Speed ​​can make a difference in conversations, sales and people who return to your website to benefit from its content. A website with low speed makes people who are patient in the first place miss out and thus over time even patient people get tired of waiting and leave your website.

In some cases, it can be seen that even though the site is reloaded quickly, it still feels that its speed is sufficient. It is not suitable. This is the internet and you have to prepare for a contest and give it everything you have and beyond. It is recommended to visit infographics available on the Internet for more information about visual explanations and effects of slow website speeds. Think for the best. You should start optimizing the speed of your website as soon as possible and consider every part of the design and processing time along with the textual content. Considering that all the viewers who visit your site do not design the website, there is a chance for you not to pay too much attention to the design of your website because their goal is to read and visit the content of your site. If you prioritize the optimization of your website speed based on content, over time your design will also follow this trend.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 18:09 , Processed in 1.536135 second(s), 30 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |